
Top Yankees prospect says trying torpedo bat in 2025 season is ‘obvious’ move
Top Yankees prospect says trying torpedo bat in 2025 season is ‘obvious’ move
Torpedo bats are not just for major egyptians. The New York Yankees Outfield Prospect Spencer Jones will use a bat of torpedo twice this season, he revealed Tuesday. Jones noted that the organization introduced him to the new bat model near the end of the spring training, and he loved the way it was going to try at the time.
“They showed me that my bat barrel was like the 20th percent of the barrel.” Tuesday said JonesA number “Why I don’t use a babe like a bread when I can maximize it. It is obvious to me to start using a larger barrels. ”
Jones 23, Jones, was the first stage of New York. Jones went out about 40% of his plate phenomena and became a 200-stroke season.
– I think they will be banned. What is the future of MLB torpedo bats? Insiders weigh the new baseball fad
RJ Anderson

Jones is a massive man with long levers (listed on 6-foot -7 and 235 liters), given his strike problems, only makes sense to try more optimized barrels. Because of those 200 strike We have not classified Jones in 2025 in the top three prospects of New YorkA number The MLB pipeline is in the third place in the systemA number are a part of their writing.
Jones creates good power and upper end exit speeds. But, of course, the long mountain rhythm is forced him to be late for many holes and led to 2024. Yankees works with him on adjustments that would keep his bat over a higher level and in a longer zone.
Several insignificant eggs, not only those who recognized Torpedo bats last year in the Arizona Autumn League. They have been now for more than a year now, although they are not widely used, at least not as long as the yank did not break them on the weekend of brewers.
Yankees star Aaron judge said he would not use torpedo bats because his track post “speaks for himself.“One front office man who spoke with CBS Sports believes they will be bannedA number